Admission Process For Indian students
The Admission Process for the academic year 2013-14 has commenced in the school. There are limited vacancies available in KG to class XI. Interested parents are requested to contact the school office between 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM on any working day.
Step-by-step, admission process for your kind reference.
STEP : 1 Obtaining Admission Form on the basis of Age Criteria
For entry into Jr. KG, the student must have attained the age of 3+ years by 31st March 2013. The boarding facility is available from class V onwards and it is optional for the local Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar students. Parents meeting the age criteria could acquire the Application Form along with School Prospectus from school office against payment of Rs. 600/- or it could be downloaded from the link given below.
(Press right-click and select "Save As"/, you will need PDF Reader in order to open this file.)
STEP : 2 Submitting Admission Form & Assessment of the child
The Application Form, completed in all aspects, needs to be submitted along with supporting documents listed hereunder:
1. A copy of previous and current year's Mark Sheets
2. Certified English copy of ward's Birth Certificate
3. Medical Fitness Certificate (Click here to Download)
4. Psychological Report (Click here to Download)
5. Special achievements/awards certificates if any, and
6. 10 latest passport-size photographs of the student
7. 1 passport-size photograph of the father & mother each
Once you submit the application form, an interaction sheet is conducted to know the level of the child on the same day; it is followed by an informal interaction of the child and the parents with the principal.
NRI parents are requested to contact the school admin office after submitting the Admission Application Form through email for further process.
STEP : 3 Payment of Fees & collecting Provisional Admission Offer Letter
When admission is cleared, parents are required to make the payment of the first installment of the fees and collect the Provisional Admission Offer Letter. Parents also need to fill-up the following documents:
1. Signing the Provisional Admission Offer Letter
2. Filling-up Undertaking Forms (General & Transportation)
3. Application for opting lunch Facility (Only for Day School students)
For detailed information about fees, kindly contact the school office between 09:00 AM to to 03:00 PM on any working day.
(Details of procurement of uniform, text-books & notebooks would be declared by 15th March 2013)
4. Parents have to submit School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate (duly countersigned by Education Officer of concerned Education Board) on or before the commencement of the school. i.e. 10th June 2013
5. Migration Certificate (only for admission in class XI)
3. Authentic & authorized certificate for SC / ST / OBC including Baxi Panch should be submitted, if applicable
The new academic session will begin from Monday, the 10th June 2013, the new hostellers would have to report to the hostel on Saturday, the 08th June 2013.
You might be interested to go through following additional information
- CISCE (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi)
- Subject offered in various classes at the school