Admissions for the Academic Year 2018-19
Admissions for few seats in Grade 11 (Science & Commerce) are being processed for the academic year 2018-19. Limited vacancies. Interested parents may contact the school office between 8:00 am to 11:00 am on any working day for inquiry and admission process.
There are no vacancies in other classes at the moment.
WE DO NOT TAKE NEW ADMISSIONS IN GRADE 9, 10 AND 12.
For the academic year 2019-20, admission process in Jr. KG and Grade 1 will start from Thursday, 15th November 2018.
Admission Form is available at the school office against payment of Rs. 1000/- as registration fee, the form can also be downloaded from the link given below and fees could be paid later while submitting it. For admission in Jr. KG, the student must be 3+ years of age by 31st March 2018 (for 2018-19 session) and accordingly the age may be calculated for subsequent grades.
Once duly filled-in admission form is submitted along with required documents, a formal interaction with the child and parents is held on the same day. A written assessment will be conducted for admissions in grade V onwards if required. An interaction with the parents, prior to confirming the admission, is very important. It helps satisfy your queries related to activities, syllabus, school timings, subject choices, etc. It also enables the parents to understand the school in a better way while we can confirm the details provided in the Application Form.
Documents to be submitted along with Admission Form:
- Photocopy of academic reports of last two years - For grade 1 onward
- Photocopy of child's birth certificate (Notarized copy if the certificate is not in English - For KG and grade 1)
- 2 latest passport-size photographs of the student
- 1 passport-size photograph of the father & mother each (to be pasted on the form)
- Photo ID and residence proof of Father / Guardian & Mother - Photocopy
- PAN card of both the parents - Photocopy
- Aadhar Card of the child - Photocopy
- Hall Ticket / Admit Card (only for students seeking admission in 11th)
For admission in hostel:
- Hostel facility is available from grade 6 onwards and it is optional. Getting admission in school does not guarantee an admission in the hostel.
- A letter of recommendation is required from a person of good reputation or from an SGVP parent. (Reference will be verified)
- Personal interaction will be held with the child and parents for admission consideration in hostel. (Interaction will be possible only between 9:00 AM to 12 noon.)
- Pocket Money account is maintained for every child in the hostel for books, uniforms, sports equipment, laundry, and other expenses not covered in the school fees.
- Visit the hostel office personally between 9:00 am to 11:00 am for more details about hostel.
(Press right-click and select "Save As"/, you will need PDF Reader in order to open this file.)
NRI parents are requested to contact the school office after submitting scanned copies of Admission Form and documents through email (on email@example.com) for further process. Their personal interaction with the principal and the hostel authorities will be conducted through Skype at mutually agreed date and time. NRI parents will have to submit few more documents - details will be provided individually from the school office.
Once admission is cleared, parents are required to make payment of the first installment of fees and complete other documentation work.
Documents to be submitted once admission is confirmed:
1. School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate from previous school (original)
2. Final Academic Report (Result card) of the last academic year (photocopy)
3. Migration Certificate (applicable to the students taking admission in grade 11 only)
4. Certificate of SC / ST / OBC (if applicable)
5. A copy of Study Visa required to study in India / Passport - For NRI students
Admission will be provisional until Leaving Certificate of the previous school & academic report showing the child promoted to next grade are submitted in the school office.
New Academic Session 2018-19 will start as per the following schedule:
- KG to Grade 4 - Thursday, 14th June 2018
- Grade 5 to 8 - Monday, 11th June 2018
- Grade 9, 10 & 12 - Tuesday, 5th June 2018
- Grade 11 - Thursday, 14th June 2018
New hostel students will be intimated dates for their orientation program and reporting in the hostel from hostel office.
Feel free to call us on following numbers for any query you may have:
School Office (Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon)
Phone # +91 2717 242 138/9
Mobile # +91 9824 600 401 / 9979 880 371
Hostel Office (Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon)
Phone: +91 2717 241 991 / 159
Mobile: +91 9979 880 389
You might be interested to go through following additional information: